NEW!! Call-in numbers available for more than 55 countries... Now, if you're calling in from Argentina or South Africa or Pakistan or Vietnam, there's a local call-in number for you! Just let me know when you sign up where you'll be calling from so I can provide you with a number for your country.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are interested in signing up for a class, but this particular time/day won't work for you because of where you live on the planet (we've had a lot of interest from disparate latitudes all over the globe) or because the scheduling is just not right for you, there are other dates and times that are being or will be offered that may fit. You can go back to the calendar page and see what else is available. And, if none of those work for you, please send me an email and let me know what your scheduling needs are so we can create a class that works for your schedule and fits your needs.)
Want to learn about the class, but you'd rather have someone just tell you? Alrighty! Here you go:
If you have been confounded by...
- no cooperation
- tantrums and meltdowns
- screaming, and
- other behaviors that just drive you up the wall...
THIS could be the very class for you.
You will learn:
- how to STOP YELLING,
- why kids behave the way they do,
- how to turn around unwanted behavior (including your own!),
- how to help kids cooperate better,
- how to help kids communicate more effectively,
- how to help yourself communicate more effectively,
- what children really need from you,
- how to meet your kids' needs without that nagging feeling that you are also sacrificing your own needs,
- how to turn things around when you've absolutely "lost it,"
- how to transition from coercive, punitive parenting to peaceful parenting without feeling like you're being walked all over,
- how to respond more effectively,
- how to make power struggles a distant memory (really!),
- how to develop strategies that feel good to you and that turn things around fast without losing your cool,
- how to stop hitting,
- how to help your parenting partner gain these skills,
- positive steps to end bullying, AND
- how to take better care of yourself so that you can be more responsive to your children!
Space is limited, and reservations are a must. Use the PayPal button to reserve your place now:
AND, you’ll learn how you can effectively respond to your children in ways that...
- deepen your connection,
- end unwanted behavior,
- allow your children to recover more quickly when they're upset, and
- are in alignment with the parent you want to be!
The total cost for the six-week series is $120. A payment plan is available, please ask.
(NOTE: Both parents are invited and encouraged to attend for no additional charge.)
Consider this: For the price of a few lattes per week, you could get started on the path to transform your whole relationship with your kids. Forever.
Space is limited, though, and reservations are a must. Reserve your place now:
We meet via teleconference (over the phone) from 8:00 to 9:30 am EDT for six Mondays. (But, contact Marji by email or using the contact page if you'd like to take this class but this time is not practical for you. We are happy to arrange other days/times for people to attend from all over the globe.)
Week 1: Overview and some crucial information
Week 2: Walking Our Talk
Week 3: Healing from Emotional Pain
Week 4: Learning Effective Communications Skills for Great Cooperation
Week 5: Helping Our Kids Develop Resilience
Week 6: Putting It All Together ~ And...More Helpful Info for Moving Ahead
Reserve your space:
How does the teleclass/workshop work? Here's how:
- All participants dial into a conference line at class time. We begin each session with a check-in, during which each participant (who wants to, of course) shares his or her successes, struggles, questions, or stumbles, and we discuss that. We then jump into the content for that week.
- Class size is limited to no more than 6 participants/couples, because it is a highly interactive class, and this affords everyone the time to engage and be supported.
- At the end of each weekly session, homework is offered that is related to what we discussed during the session. These "assignments" help deepen the participants' experience and learning.
- Each session is recorded and uploaded to a private password-protected page on the Peaceful Parent Whisperer website along with a transcript of the content and the homework for that session. The page is only accessible to the participants for confidentiality's sake. Participants can either download the recordings to listen to later and/or share with their parenting partner, or they can listen right there on the website. This is beneficial in case a participant has to miss a session or leave early or tend to their child during the class.
- During the 6-week program (and afterwards, too), I am available to whomever needs me, either by telephone, by email, or via a private Facebook group that will have been set up for the times in between session when folks may need a little more help or may want to support each other. This is a very critical part of what makes this program so effective!
- If you have any other questions about how this works, or if you have any concerns or issues (like, you'd really like to participate but you're not sure how you'll manage money-wise), please reach out. We will figure out something. I have never turned anyone away because finances were tricky, and I'm not about to start now.
And, remember: If the scheduling is not workable for you, please be aware that we are always scheduling new sessions. We generally arrange the scheduling based on when the participants can make it (for instance, a recent session began at 10 pm to accommodate the participants' needs). Let us know what your scheduling needs are by sending an email or using the contact page.
The point is that if you want to take the class but feel that there is something holding you back, let's see if we can find a way around that obstacle.
So...need more information? Have some questions? Want to take the class but the time isn't right? Drop me a line. You can send me an email, call me on the phone (845-657-3111), or use the contact page. As the Beatles used to say, "We can work it out!"